For Everyone's Fun & Safety, please follow these rules:
- Fun must be had by everyone. Anyone caught not having fun will immediately be asked to smile.
- This is an unsupervised play area. Adults are responsible for their children at all times.
- Play at your own risk. Ice Patch Hollow Entertainment Ltd. is not responsible for any injuries that may occur that it is out of its control.
- Socks must be worn by children and adults in the play area. Shoes or bare feet are not allowed. No exceptions.
- Food, candy, gum or drinks of any nature are not allowed in the playground area.
- Have fun, be safe and be respectful. Please do not play rough on the playground. Bullying, pushing or anything of that nature will not be tolerated at any time.
- No climbing on the outside of the play area or climbing up the slide when there are other children trying to slide down.
- No toys, glass or sharp objects are allowed in the play area.
- Please do not bring outside food unless you have booked a party room with us. We have limited tables and seating so we need to reserve this area for customers purchasing our inside snacks. We ask that any customers booking a party room keep all food and beverages in their party room.