Policies & Conditions
Important Info Before You Book With Us!
Our customers must agree to these terms when booking party rooms:
- DEPOSITS: A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to reserve your party room. Cancellations with at least 15 days notice prior to the date of the party are eligible to receive a gift card for the full amount of your deposit redeemable for any goods or services sold through Ice Patch Hollow.
- RESCHEDULING: A request to reschedule a party requires 7 days notice prior to the date of the party. We only allow parties to be rescheduled once. In the case of a no-show for a party slot, any rescheduling at that point will require another non-refundable deposit.
- CLOSURES: If we must close due to a natural disaster or event (storm, hurricane, etc.) or if we are subjected to a government mandated closure we will be unable to refund your deposit. Instead, you will have an opportunity to rebook your party for another time or we will offer you a gift card for the full amount of your deposit redeemable for any goods or services sold through Ice Patch Hollow.
- CHILD GUESTS: The maximum number of child guests allowed in each party room is 20. Please respect this limit as our party rooms are not designed for larger groups. If more child guests are invited, Ice Patch Hollow reserves the right to prevent entrance to any guest once the room is at capacity in order to maintain the smooth flow of operations.
- ADULT GUESTS: Each party allows for 5 adults with the birthday child as well as 1 parent or guardian for every child guest. We can accommodate a few more within reason but please try to keep group numbers around this size.
- TIME SLOT: During your party your guests can come and go as they please but we ask that you have everything cleared out of your party room and packed into your vehicle within your scheduled 2-hour slot. It is critical our employees have access at the end of that slot to clean and prepare for the next party. Any party staying longer than their allotted time may incur extra charges as readying the room for our next guests will fall into our deep cleaning duties upon closing.
- OUTSIDE ITEMS: Food, toys, decorations, balloons, etc. are for party rooms only, not out in the playground area. External items prevent us from maintaining a safe, clean and organized space for the kids to enjoy. We want you to have the most fun possible at your party but please make sure everything brought with you stays in your party room. This includes food and beverages as we have limited tables and seating in an area reserved for customers purchasing our inside snacks.
- NO TRADITIONAL PIÑATAS: We allow Pull String piñatas only in our party rooms. Any damage resulting from a traditional piñata will be charged to the customer.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONFETTI OR GLITTER: Ignoring this condition may result in an extra cleaning charge at our discretion. This fee will be dependent on the level of mess in your party room and if it has made its way into the playground area.
- POSTER PUTTY OR SCOTCH TAPE ONLY: Do not use pins, tacks, duct tape or any other adhesives or hardware to affix items to party room walls. These destroy the walls and painted surfaces. Ignoring this condition may result in a charge for damages.
Thank you very much for your understanding!
Management and staff of Ice Patch Hollow